The following films were selected by a viewing audience as the
top ten films entered in the Atlanta 48-hour Film Project.
1. The Other Side of the Glass/Light Hog
2. Big Palm/ Team for a Good Time
3. Of Milk and Madness/Team Offenburger
AND Love Me Tender/Emu Entertainment
1. Palm Job/Eureka!
2. Rapture/Illustrated Films
3. Eighty-Eighty Keys/Chiaroscuro
1. Premonition/Digital Soul
3 .Give Us This Day/Spear It Tribal
AND Family Circus/Black Knight Stunts
1. Standing :Room Only/Theater 7
2. The Trainees/ Transition Films
3. Hands Down/Grey Dog Films
All of the films listed will go on to be a part of the Best of
the Festival screening to take place on June 17th at noon in the
Georgia State University Speaker's Auditorium (in the Student Center)
as part of the 30th
Atlanta Film Festival.
This is also the order of the screening. These films will now go
on for judging.
The judges are:
- Alyce Emory, film producer and festival curator working in Atlanta
and New York
- Monty Ross, producer at 40 Acres and a Mule
- Jim Czarnecki, documentary and feature film producer
- Jeffrey Cooper, feature film editor
- Doug Ing, filmmaker and instructor
- Lousie Fleming, filmmaker, film programmer
At the screening we will be announcing awards. Tickets are $5 for
IMAGE members/seniors/students and $7 for adults. Tickets are already
on sell and can be purchased online at www.atlantafilmfestival.com.